Potatoes with Rosemary, How to prepare Step by Step »Recipe 2021
The Rosemary Potatoes is a garnish or companion of Peruvian gastronomy because we can find them on different special occasions giving an elegant style to the dish.
This is an easy recipe to make that you can prepare at any time, follow the steps and you will get some golden chips and a special flavor.
Information of Potatoes with Rosemary
The companions or also called garnish in Peruvian food It is something that gives a special touch to the dish you are preparing, either in its aesthetics or flavor.
Have some baked potatoes or some rosemary chips It is something that can never fail when it comes to accompany grilled, roasted or fried meats.
How to prepare Rosemary Potatoes
- To start preparing this garnish we are going to wash and boil for a few minutes the potatoes, it will not be necessary for them to be completely parboiled.
- Next we will peel the potatoes and place them in a source where sprinkle them with salt, chopped rosemary and oil. We are going to bake for 15 minutes at 200 degrees Celsius.
Potatoes with Rosemary Recipe
If you still don't know how to accompany your grilled meats, then here we give you a rosemary potatoes recipe that will be a great companion on your plate.
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
Total: 30 minutes
portions: 4 – 6 people
- 1.- 1 kilo of Potatoes little.
- 2.- Branches of rosemary fresh and chopped.
- 3.- Salt to taste.
- 4.- Oil olive or vegetable.
1.- First we are going to parboil the potatoes
- 1.1.- The potatoes that we are going to use for this preparation are small and if you cannot get them you can use medium potatoes cut into four.
- 1.2.- We are going to wash the potatoes and We will cook for about 5 to 6 minutes since it breaks boil.
- 1.3.- There's no need that the potatoes are cooked well since they will finish their cooking in the oven.
two.- Let's bake the potatoes
- 2.1.- Since we have boiled the potatoes for a few minutes now we peel the potatoes and we place them in an orderly way in a fountain or pyrex.
- 2.2.- Next we are going to sprinkle salt to each potato so that they take on a salty flavor when cooking.
- 2.3.- We are also going to sprinkle the chopped fresh rosemary all over the potatoes making sure they are evenly spread.
- 2.4.- Finally, we are going to water vegetable or olive oil on the potatoes that we are going to bake.
- 2.5.- We put the source in the oven at 200° centigrade for 15 minutes and they will be golden brown and ready to serve.
How to accompany?
You can accompany the rosemary potatoes with:
- Fried cutlets.
- Baked chicken.
- Grilled brisket.
Tips to prepare Rosemary Potatoes
Type 1: If you can't get small potatoes you can parboil large potatoes and cut them into chunks in the same way you will put them in the oven.
Type 2: If you want to get a more intense flavor you can put a few cloves of garlic in the source so that the heat gives off a special smell to the potatoes.
If you want to know other articles similar to Rosemary Potatoes you can visit the category Fittings.